Friday, August 20, 2010

Busy Hands

.While working for my Mom yesterday she showed me this video. This out look on life and the need to get back to the root of the way things are done really resonated with me. I thought about it yesterday while picking out figs for a tart (only to realize that neither my Mom or Dad had eaten a fresh fig before). I thought about it while googling how to kool aid dye wool this morning.

I have been thinking about blogging for several months and now have my purpose for this blog. It is to share with others how to make wholesome food in the simplest way, how to express your individual craftiness, and how to do the little things around the home to keep it clean enough that you are getting positive energy from your surroundings. I want to help inspire y'all how to do one thing today that made your heart pitter patter with joy and excitement.


No comments:

Post a Comment